Special Rates For Pre Schools and Fun Centers
Special Rates For Pre Schools and Fun Centers
Contract a monthly visit for any purpose and earn income by offering our services to your customers. Your monthly visit can be a weekend or weekday. Any in-stock character qualifies for special pricing. Your visit can be scheduled for a Birthday Party or a fun in-house activity. Some schools even ask parents to offset the expense by donating $x.00 each for your special event.
Our 1 hour Pre School and Fun Center Package includes: 1 entertainer for Story time and a Sing a long, 1-2 dancing games, 2-3 Custom themed games, Happy Birthday Sing along, Photo time, and Professionally Printed Thank you cards with your logo and ours for each child. The price is $129.00 per month. This also includes visits from holiday characters like Santa and the Easter Bunny. (Regular Price $189.00). We also offer Cat in the Hat for Read Across America Day and Specialty Mascots. Once you’ve fulfilled 1 party for the month any subsequent parties are discounted to $115.00 each.
Payment implies Agreement with our Terms and Conditions.
For contract customers only.
Any subsequent visit for an in stock party theme with at least 2 weeks advanced notice.
This Month's visit
Please tell us what we can do for you this month!
Date of event requested:
Preferred Start Time:
Name of Subscribed Customer:
What and Who are we celebrating at your event?
Service Contract Terms and Conditions
Service Contract Terms and Conditions
For a period of 12 months beginning on today's date and Ending 12 months later.
Storybook Birthdays, LLC. Agrees to provide Character entertainment once per month at the Discounted rate $129.00 per hour per character. Additional performances in the same month will be further discounted to $115.00 per hour per character.
(Party Center/Purchaser) ______________________ Agrees to pay the agreed upon fee for a minimum of 1 performance each month. Purchaser may skip a monthly visit and have 2 visits in a different month, however the monthly fee for 1 performance will be due each month.
Events will be held at the same location each month. Located at: _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _________________
(Party Center/Purchaser) ____________________________________
agrees that Storybook Birthdays. LLC will be the only Character Entertainment provider permitted to perform at this location for the purpose of Birthday Parties and Character entertainment. Reservations must be made 2 weeks in advance to ensure staffing for the event, Storybook Birthdays will make every effort to confirm parties on shorter notice. This agreement shall continue on a month to month basis after the 12th month.
A. Contract is between Purchaser and Storybook Birthdays, LLC (hereafter, Character/Artist/SBB/Storybook Birthdays)
1. Payment in full is required upon reservation confirmation.
2. Overtime /Delay of start fee $35.00 per artist per half hour or part thereof
3. No Refunds will be made once reservation is confirmed.
4. Rescheduling. (No fee with at least 12 hours’ notice $35.00 reschedule fee with less than 12 hours’ notice)
C.1. Presentation: Artist shall dress and present in a professional manner. SBB will provide any materials needed for performance, games, and activities. Sound Systems are not provided by Artist/ Character or SBB.
2. Performance Time: Artist/Character reserves the right to arrive at the venue at the time deemed necessary by the Artist for set up if applicable.
3. Character/Artist Rest Breaks: Characters may take rest room breaks as needed. Mascot Characters may require multiple breaks away from children due to the extreme temperatures in costume.
4. Performance Time- Requests for Additional performance time is at the discretion of the Character/Artist and is subject to Artists commitments elsewhere. A fee for additional time may apply. (See Section B2)
5. Special Requests: The Artist/Character reserves the right to not play game requests at the event which may put artist or costume at risk for damages or injury. Artist shall not accompany other characters not affiliated with Storybook Birthdays, unless otherwise expressly agreed prior to the event.
6. Inclement Weather- Artist/Character reserves the right not to perform in or under threat of, inclement weather. Costumes are to be kept as clean and dry as possible. Costumes shall not be placed or worn in damp, wet, muddy, sandy, gravel or dirt covered areas. Noncompliance will result in cleaning or damage fees. Please keep in mind deposits are non-refundable in the case of, inclement weather. If safer arrangements cannot be made we will happily reschedule your event for another date and 100% of your deposit will be used for a future event date. If weather becomes threatening after the Character/Artist has arrived, Character/Artist reserves the right to delay performance or to leave early and no part of the deposit or final payment will be returned or discounted.
7. Cigarette Smoke- Client agrees to furnish a place for activities/performance that is free from Cigarette Smoke. Due to the nature of our business, Character may have another event after yours. It is unacceptable for him/her to smell like smoke.
8. If artist is unable to perform- In the event that the Artist /Character is unable to attend event due to illness, accident, accident to means of transportation, or any other legitimate condition(s) beyond the control of the Artist/Character, SBB will make every effort to find a suitable replacement character/Artist. If a reasonable solution cannot be found in time for event 100% of the deposits shall be refunded.
9. Family, Guests and Employees- The client shall take full responsibility and liability for the actions of his/her family, the guests (including children), patrons, agents and employees or any others in attendance at event. Client agrees to hold harmless SBB/ARTIST/CHARACTER/PERFORMER for any injury or damage
that may occur as a result of our presence at the event. We require supervision of your minor guests be provided by at least one parent or chaperone at all times. While we encourage children to behave politely we are not responsible to discipline unruly or uncooperative children.
10. Additional Guests- We recommend additional characters for parties with more than 12 children. In order to accommodate all guests please give at least 24-hour notice for additional children. We cannot guarantee that each child will be able to participate in all the activities without proper notice. We bring enough supplies for a maximum of 15 children unless otherwise specified on your invoice sent by email
13. Pictures and Videos- We reserve the right to post Photos and Videos taken by our staff, party guests or photos shared on social media on all of our company websites, for promotional use. This includes www.Storybookbirthdays.com as well as our Facebook, Instagram and YouTube pages. None of your personal information will be shared. You may notify us in writing if you do not wat a guest or child photographed.
14. Dispute Resolution: maximum liability under any such settlement will be limited to the actual amount paid to Storybook Birthdays LLC. By the Client. 15. Non-compete agreement This non-compete agreement is between (Party Center/Purchaser)___________________________________________ a business organized an existing under the laws of the state of Mississippi with its head office located at _____________________________________________________________________________ and Storybook Birthdays, LLC a corporation organized and existing under the laws of the state of Mississippi With its head office located at 10620 Maple St., Ocean Springs, MS 39565 for good consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, the undersigned parties agree not to compete with each other, their successors or assigns. The term “not to compete” shall mean that the undersigned parties shall not directly or indirectly compete with the other company by serving as an officer, owner, partner, director, agent, employee or consultant to any firm or entity substantially engaged in a business similar or competitive to the business of the other party. This agreement shall remain in effect for 12 months after the contract end date or last date of service which ever is later and shall extend to the following geographic area: Gulf Coast of Mississippi or within 100 miles of the service address. Your online subscription is considered an electronic signature.